Our valued sponsor

Nominee Directors access to Bank Account

matan

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

I have a Gibraltar company with Nominee directors, I'm the shareholder, and there's a local Gibraltar secretary. If I'm the only authorized signatory in the bank accounts, is there any way for the directors/secretary to access the funds in the account?

They have a clause in their agreement with me that even if they are not signatory, they can access the accounts and take funds from their if I owe them any money. Is that possible?

Thank you!

They have a clause in their agreement with me that even if they are not signatory, they can access the accounts and take funds from their if I owe them any money. Is that possible?
Why did you sign that? It's legal for them to do if you agree to it. It has been 15 years since I run into such an Agent that had the same clausel in their terms and which actually did take money out of my offshore corps account!

What agent is that?

While the Bank must know the Ultimate Beneficiary, so you, Nominees is very uncommon to have access to Bank acc, unless you push that yourself, and very rare will any Nominee accept that, as it directly involves them to your Finances, rare would a Bank accent that also.

Reactions: diablo

Latest Threads