Our valued sponsor

Non CRS bank for foreign owned disregarded entity LLC?

You got the below bunch of countries that have not yet signed up to CRS. You need to decide yourself if any are good banking countries for your needs...lol.

Algeria, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (Republic of the), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Gabon, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Namibia, Niger, North Macedonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Togo, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam

Algeria, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (Republic of the), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Gabon, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Namibia, Niger, North Macedonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Togo, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam
+ Cuba, IIRC. Just to make it (perhaps) complete ;)

To the best of my knowledge, the US does not report company bank accounts to other countries' tax authorities at all. Data exchange is only for personal accounts. Why fear? On the other hand, I believe it is extremely difficult for any US entity to obtain a bank account outside of the US. This is because of FACTA, the foreign bank has to report everything to the IRS, which is costly. Therefore US clients are not welcome.

+ Cuba, IIRC. Just to make it (perhaps) complete ;)
+Countries not recognized by many other countries are not invited to join the automatic exchange of information initiative, such as Transnistria, Palestine, Kosovo, South Ossetia & Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Novorossiya, Crimea.

you forget western sahara , gambia , kirghisystan, there is more in list
Status of Western Sahara is similar to the countries quoted below; but re: Gambia and Kyrgyzstan you are truly correct. And as I see, e.g. Afghanistan, Angola, Congo (DRC), the Congo Republic, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe are missing, too :) (Well, the fundamental problem is, whether you want to bank in these countries.)
+Countries not recognized by many other countries are not invited to join the automatic exchange of information initiative, such as Transnistria, Palestine, Kosovo, South Ossetia & Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Novorossiya, Crimea.
Good point. In context of banking it's perhaps worth adding the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).
Did it get delayed? I thought it was supposed to join in 2023. Cannot find much online. Best regards
OECD claims (as of 13 March 2023) that Georgia will undertake first exchange in 2024. Just generally, such delays are common; but for the background some local should be asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calyx

Latest Threads