Our valued sponsor

Non-EU Brokerage Accounts?

Silvio

Pro Member
Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
Any recommendations for non-EU brokerage accounts? For those that are paranoid and don't want to keep assets in the EU.
Preferably in non banana republic destinations. Saxo Whitelabels also interesting to know.

I know the following:
Strateo - CH
Corner Bank - CH
Interactive Brokers - US
DBS in Singapore though iWealth but there's a 300k minimum deposit.
Many UK brokers claim they open but then they reject (depends on residency etc).

Swissquote will be Best option for you.
Dukascopy also good for small Amount.
You can also try "Degiro".
Thanks, yes I'm aware of these 3. Not a big fan of Swiss brokers due to stamp tax of 0.15% on buying\selling.

US Brokers- I'm not planning on dying anytime soon but that's a good point, yes.

Any banks that provide brokerage services? Preferably ones that are not super expensive.

Yes but Flatex is EU based sadly. If you can get into IBKR HK or even IBHK India ....lol then try. I understand IBKR are region specific when it comes to allowing customers into which entity unless you can find a white label.

Ah right, obviously Luxembourg is EU as well, sorry. I would give IBKR HK a try, I’ve heard from someone that he was able to open an account there. But he might have a HK company, I don’t know.

You could also give SwissQuote’s UAE branch a try.

Has anybody tried Charles Schwab International? Home

They will send you to European entity if your from EU if I am not wrong. Before brexit it was Charles Schwab UK they directed you too. After brexit I have no idea now.

If you want a quality broker in Singapore. You can use FSM. I have used them for 9 years. Note that they recently after Fincen papers started asking for proof of source of funds etc so have this ready.

If you want a quality broker in Singapore. You can use FSM. I have used them for 9 years. Note that they recently after Fincen papers started asking for proof of source of funds etc so have this ready.

Awesome, will definitely check them out.

Bank plus investment account
1)Santander International
2)Barclays International
3)Nedbank Private Wealth
Sounds good (2) Asks lots of questions. The rest may be more chill but I guess high fees (custody etc). Will check.