Our valued sponsor

Non-US resident Business Bank account for LLC

dannynkem

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I am searching for alternatives for a non-us resident business bank account.
My main aim is to use it to operate my PayPal account.
I registered a Wyoming LLC with EIN and all the necessary documents are with me. My only hope was Mercury (online bank) but they declined me, so I have to search for other options. I am also open to working with registered agents (the one that registered the LLC for me only works with Mercury.
Any help appreciated

Am I able to link these bank accounts to Paypal? As I stated, that's my primary interest
To clarify, yours is a non-resident US LLC and the Paypal will also be US? Paypal normally asks for SSN incase of US based accounts, both personal as well as business. EIN doesn't work, but many people use it in place of SSN, don't know how it fares in the long run.

Why don't you try Stripe? They work with TW and Payoneer.

To clarify, yours is a non-resident US LLC and the Paypal will also be US? Paypal normally asks for SSN incase of US based accounts, both personal as well as business. EIN doesn't work, but many people use it in place of SSN, don't know how it fares in the long run.

Why don't you try Stripe? They work with TW and Payoneer.
I would avoid PayPal in any type of business, legit or shady, extremely bad customer service. Stripe rocks.

I am searching for alternatives for a non-us resident business bank account.
My main aim is to use it to operate my PayPal account.
I registered a Wyoming LLC with EIN and all the necessary documents are with me. My only hope was Mercury (online bank) but they declined me, so I have to search for other options. I am also open to working with registered agents (the one that registered the LLC for me only works with Mercury.
Any help appreciated

Did they mention any reason for the decline?

I've used TransferWise with PayPal for my US LLCs. Haven't had issues. Mercury declined my applications. I've opened US bank accounts for US LLCs remotely in the past with a couple banks, but they no longer allow opening accounts remotely. If you are able to go to the USA then there are options available so long as you have a lease in the USA (there are services available that sell you leases for companies). Once the bank account is open you can end the lease but they may shut it down later if they find out. I had this happen with one of my accounts. One of my bank accounts was closed after they did a routine look at my company registration and saw that the office was not based in the USA.

Honestly though just go with TransferWise. It'll probably meet your needs.

I've used TransferWise with PayPal for my US LLCs. Haven't had issues. Mercury declined my applications. I've opened US bank accounts for US LLCs remotely in the past with a couple banks, but they no longer allow opening accounts remotely. If you are able to go to the USA then there are options available so long as you have a lease in the USA (there are services available that sell you leases for companies). Once the bank account is open you can end the lease but they may shut it down later if they find out. I had this happen with one of my accounts. One of my bank accounts was closed after they did a routine look at my company registration and saw that the office was not based in the USA.

Honestly though just go with TransferWise. It'll probably meet your needs.
Hello I opened a Wyoming LLC, and I would like to know if TransferWise will provide me with a bank account in the name of my company, so that I can use it with stripe, paypal, amazon, thank you in advance for your help