Our valued sponsor

noob questions about swiss , USA , registry etc..

ivan1911

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone ,

Didn't really know where to post this so decided to post here in the 'everything' area..

I've been researching a bit where is the best place to receive money without the government having it's fingers all over.. for residents of EU

1. I thought of Swiss , but from the looks of it they will be sharing info with the resident countries which they have written arrangement from 9/2018.
Does anyone know if they will really go through with this ? As if they do won't all people that held money there just move and therefore cost Swiss a lot of money ?

2. Basically all the modern world is sharing info , except USA
If I got this right , USA made pretty much every country in the world to report US resident bank accounts to them . USA 'said' that they will do the same but so far they haven't shared anything with anyone outside USA.

So best thing for non US resident is to keep their money in USA banks ?

3. Is there a way to open a company in a country that has no public registry or maybe registry that's very hard to get to , even for foreign governments.. if there's such a place where is it ?

my current idea is to open a company and have a EPB account with it.. since I'm from EU that should work pretty good?

any information about these topics is more then welcome.

Thank you !

Reactions: negon
So best thing for non US resident is to keep their money in USA banks ?
That's properly the best idea. However, as a non use citizen it's getting very complicated to get a US bank account. There seems to be service out there that offer the account opening in the USA but I have not yet found anyone that really provides this service.

The best would be to go through the list @sialala has posted and see if it is possible to get a company and bank account setup there.

Reactions: ivan1911
@negon
true , I was thinking of opening account with Euro Pacific Bank , there's really mixed experiences from people here in on the forum and on the web in general..
People from EPB tell me that I would need corporate account to receive money from individuals and companies world wide.. that means opening a company , for now Belize seem to have relatively private registry.
I guess a trip to USA would be best for a long term solution.

@negon
true , I was thinking of opening account with Euro Pacific Bank , there's really mixed experiences from people here in on the forum and on the web in general..
People from EPB tell me that I would need corporate account to receive money from individuals and companies world wide.. that means opening a company , for now Belize seem to have relatively private registry.
I guess a trip to USA would be best for a long term solution.

Belize has started co-op purusant to the act of OECD, an unless You can make totaly annonymous set up.

For instant Dominica and Belize allow this.

Latest Threads