Our valued sponsor

Notarize document ?

maxp

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone !

I wants to works with a french agent (I don't know if I can tell which company) who said me that they can open a Seychelles corporation + New Zealand Account without need to notarize my passport + utility bill.

Do you think I can trust them ?

Reactions: myhand and suzy
The only way they can od it is if they get them notarized which should be strange if they can without to know their clients. Opening an account in NZ is perfectly fine just bear in mind there is no privacy with such an account.

Hi everyone !

I wants to works with a french agent (I don't know if I can tell which company) who said me that they can open a Seychelles corporation + New Zealand Account without need to notarize my passport + utility bill.

Do you think I can trust them ?

Bank account:
I can confirm the NZ side. There is a bank in New Zealand that allows to open a bank account without notarized passport it is Breder Suasso. In fact, you can directly open a bank account there yourself and i do encourage to do so.

Seychelles:
I have never heard of any remote company formation without legalised passport.

But in France there are companies who can notarize passports copy in Paris:
Service Apostille | Apostille Cour d’Appel I Légalisation Ministère et Consulats

It is pricey but it works.

About the utility bill, you can ask for a translation from a traducteur assermente d'une court de justice.

Reactions: myhand and negon
Thanks for clarification @dotbloup - So you know they notarize passport and utility bill without to see the customer nor to request additional documents to verify the customer?

I don't know if it can help. There is this company in Paris called Jurilegal. For sure, you have to send them the passport and they make it legalised by the Paris council. It is all legit.

About the utility bill, you scan a copy of an utility bill, the sworn translator (another company) translates it and put a stamp on it. That's it.

Reactions: negon
hmmm okay, it seems something is not at meant to be with this notarizing.. To notarize a document has the only purpose to confirm that you are who you say you are. How can that be done remote from a legal point of view?

Some info here What is a notarized copy of a document?

So that would mean you need to visit that notary service in person! Is this only working for people in France?

I would like to know:
1. Does this French notary service accept foreign docs send by e-mail to them?
2. What are the costs to get the docs notarized there?

Domain Name: FIDUCIARITRUST.COM
Domain ID: 1887393801_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2016-10-28T04:12:16Z
Creation Date: 2014-11-26T20:15:15Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-26T20:15:15Z
Sponsoring Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0138897588
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS1.SYSTEMDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.SYSTEMDNS.COM
Name Server: NS3.SYSTEMDNS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

"For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp"

This domain's privacy is protected by contactprivacy.com. To reach the domain contacts,
please go to http://www.contactprivacy.com and follow the instructions.

Always a bad sign when someone you want to trust hides his whois information!!

Ok I just had a phone call with them to discuss about that. They said me that there is no need to notarized my documents for a Seychelles company. Just a passport and CNI copy in color + utility bill is enough..
They also told me that they have a good reputation for 5 years. I did a research and this company not seem to be older than 2 years + I didn't find any review + Facebook and Twitter account is empty.

Ok I think we have a scam here :)

What do you think?

Reactions: myhand and icecold
They also told me that they have a good reputation for 5 years. I did a research and this company not seem to be older than 2 years + I didn't find any review + Facebook and Twitter account is empty.
Talk is cheap! I would recommend you to be careful if you are using them.

Ok I just had a phone call with them to discuss about that. They said me that there is no need to notarized my documents for a Seychelles company. Just a passport and CNI copy in color + utility bill is enough..

What do you think?
I agree it seems more like a scam than anything else!

Where do you end up to register your company if you don't mind me to ask?

I have been researching since your initial post OP, at it seems indeed some agents don't care about compliance and to comply to the regulations they setup in the Seychelles. This will mean they will later on ask you to provide all documents notarized and if you fail to provide these docs. they will shut down your company!

Be careful with the Seychelles, they are getting insane with notarized documents and proof of business activity and what they don't ask now they will ask you later on!

What do you think?
SCAM SCAM SCAM these f*****s don't play by the rules fin4774"fin4774"fin4774"fin4774"

Id does not mean it has to be a scam! please do proper research before you use this term, thanks :)

Latest Threads