Our valued sponsor

Now Coinbase, I'm not saying anything about coinbase but i am saying take self custody now.

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
FiM3U-1XoAAGlpQ.png

$COIN CFO went on TV to calm investors down and ended up saying "small risk of bankruptcy"

Coinbase claim to have a lot more BTC than that and CZ retracted the above claim.

I'm not saying anything about user deposits, but confidence in the business seems quite low.

Reactions: troubled soul
Coinbase claim to have a lot more BTC than that and CZ retracted the above claim.

I'm not saying anything about user deposits, but confidence in the business seems quite low.

Yup, Coinbase is listed and more transparent than FTX......chances are quite slim...but Why Take risk of even 0.000000001%.....Just move to self custody......Use Coinbase when Needed , not for storing the crypto

Reactions: Donsted

Coinbase has been around for long unlike all the players which went under this year

Why Take risk of even 0.000000001%

If you're trading and getting a daily yield higher than the risk of collapse, then it could be worth it. Even then, it's better not to put all eggs in one basket. If someone offers you 3-1 on a fair coinflip, you should invest, but not 100% of your wealth (it seems that SamBF and his girlfriend would consider any positive EV as worth the risk...).

@JackAlabama I agree and most people consider Coinbase a good custodian. Whether Coinbase Inc. is a good investment, is another question and the bond yield shows that investors are getting cautious.

Reactions: troubled soul
If you're trading and getting a daily yield higher than the risk of collapse, then it could be worth it. Even then, it's better not to put all eggs in one basket. If someone offers you 3-1 on a fair coinflip, you should invest, but not 100% of your wealth (it seems that SamBF and his girlfriend would consider any positive EV as worth the risk...).

@JackAlabama I agree and most people consider Coinbase a good custodian. Whether Coinbase Inc. is a good investment, is another question and the bond yield shows that investors are getting cautious.
of course, everyone and his dog gets cautious about the most hated sector now. That is normal crowd behavior.

Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads