Our valued sponsor

Number of hours worked

tongyun said:
You always hear how someone who is self-employed with a brick and mortar business works more hours than someone who is employed. Is that true with online businesses or can you reach a point where your business is on cruise control?
I think that there is a big difference between the owner of the business and the employed person. Surely the owner works more hours than someone who is employed especially at the starting stage of the business. I'm sure that this statement has to be applied both the online and offline business.

Hard Work For Self Employment

When you are a employee you will work in scheduled time and you will go home when your shift completes. But for a owner not like that. He have to gain something from that business. So he has to work hard for many hours to get more success. Being a worker is easier than being a owner.

good distinguish

vlada said:
I think that there is a big difference between the owner of the business and the employed person. Surely the owner works more hours than someone who is employed especially at the starting stage of the business. I'm sure that this statement has to be applied both the online and offline business.
It is true that owner works more in starting stage of business. but after long time he could reduce its number of working hour. Even he work lesser time than his employee.

Like in the brick and mortar business, you will need to put in some extra time on your online business. Once that you have grown it then you may work less hours, if you can afford someone to do the job for you then hire some people.

Basically there is no difference between offline or online business in terms of working hours.Person who manages or own a business generally works more hours than those who are employed.But it is at initial stage of business set up.Once you are established you need not have to work always that way.Even in brick and mortar business,the same theories applies.Once your mortar and brick business is perfectly established ,you need not have to work more than the employees as you can hire a perfect person to oversee the your supervision.

Latest Threads