Our valued sponsor

Numbered bank account

@clarazn
No, most of the Swiss banks including biggest 2 banks of Switzerland offers numbered account but it isn't something like in the movies. It will only provide privacy from third parties and low-level bank employees. If you go to a bank branch, they can't see your name in the system as well as the account amount. I'm attaching some official source for numbered account prices:

Don't forget, a numbered account won't provide you any privacy or protection from taxman.

Reactions: troubled soul
@clarazn
No, most of the Swiss banks including biggest 2 banks of Switzerland offers numbered account but it isn't something like in the movies. It will only provide privacy from third parties and low-level bank employees. I'm attaching some official source for numbered account prices:

Don't forget, a numbered account won't give provide you any privacy or protection from taxman.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: rowena
@clarazn
No, most of the Swiss banks including biggest 2 banks of Switzerland offers numbered account but it isn't something like in the movies. It will only provide privacy from third parties and low-level bank employees. If you go to a bank branch, they can't see your name in the system as well as the account amount. I'm attaching some official source for numbered account prices:

Don't forget, a numbered account won't provide you any privacy or protection from taxman.
Thanks, didn't know they do that

Using darks is criminal offence. Using legal service of swiss banks designed by top lawyers and bankers is legal. I understand, that this type of services is for ultra wealthy individuals only. Darks can be used by almost anyone in reality. The difference is in a risk level..

Monero is good. But the difference to bank account is volatility.
Plenty of upside to monero in the medium term I think, the way the space is moving and monero will always have support

Reactions: troubled soul
how did we get from numbered accounts to Tether ? crypto will be the only way to do anonymous financial transactions that is for sure.
Bitcoin actually is the only one having enough of the security you accrue to tether (decentralized, censorship resistant and distributed and big enough).

While tether is most likely to hold what it promises, it is by no means censorship resistant and have to cooperate once some lettersoup agency knocks on their door. To be fair, they never claimed to be these latter attributes.
tether is friction-less only as long as they are allowed that to be that way. Whereas with Bitcoin, it will be much harder to attack from that angle.

Latest Threads