Our valued sponsor

off-shore bank account for UAE company

justaride

Sep 6, 2018
Visit site
Hello all

My first post here, hope to get some useful insights from you guys :)

I own an off-shore company in UAE. My company is providing marketing services to forex brokers. Those brokers are globally well-known and regulated by strict watchdogs such as FCA in UK, ASIC in Australia and FINMA in Switzerland.

Technically, those brokers are my clients and I get paid for the marketing services that I provide. I am not involved in any trade activity. On the outgoing payments leg, I remit payments to companies who are developers of the marketing tools that I use to provide the services to the brokers.

In short;

I get paid by forex brokers for marketing services and send payments to my service providers.

I am looking for an off-shore bank that would allow me conduct those operations. Any recommendations and comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: clemens and negon
It's going to be complicated with real banks since I believe they will want to see a detailed business description and an analytics report! What you may want to look into for your business are EMI accounts as discussed here a hundred of times. Otherwise you may want to travel to the UK, Switzerland or similar places and have an accountant or lawyer with you to convience such banks your business is legit.

It's going to be complicated with real banks since I believe they will want to see a detailed business description and an analytics report! What you may want to look into for your business are EMI accounts as discussed here a hundred of times. Otherwise you may want to travel to the UK, Switzerland or similar places and have an accountant or lawyer with you to convience such banks your business is legit.

Thanks for the reply.

Does Revolut designate an IBAN in usd and euro currency to the account holder?

My clients can only forward payments over wire transfer so I will need an assigned IBAN in order to be able to receive the money.

Latest Threads