Our valued sponsor

Off Shore Taxes

Yes that is possible, but you will need to have a company inbetween for this to be possible, if you for instant register a company in Panama or BVI or similar, the banks in the UK will ask questions and most often not transfer any money to this jurisdictions without a lot of documentation.