Our valued sponsor

offshore anonymous bank account for money from bankruptcy.

No, it will be traceable and not something we would recommend to do.

No answer yet?

I read with great interest this

The provisions of the EU Interest and Savings Directive are only applicable when an EU citizen sets up a personal bank account in another treaty country. In this case, we are setting up a corporate bank account, hence no automatic exchange of banking information. The Cyprus banks would only be obliged to hand over information regarding the identity of the Beneficial Owner in the event that a duly authorized information and exchange request was accepted by the Cyprus authorities (which requires the consent of the Attorney General of Cyprus).
That mean I can bank safe harbor if I register a offshore company not EU resident?

I need to transfer money out of a company which is in the middle of bankruptcy' date=' can I just transfer from the companys account to the offshore bank account if it is 100% anonymous?[/quote']
I wonder if you are still on this forum and if so, how did you do this, at least after 4 years if you did it at that time everything has even went good or bad you may know that?

No answer yet?
I read with great interest this

That mean I can bank safe harbor if I register a offshore company not EU resident?
a friend of mine was in a similar situation as yours, he transfered his money and assets arround in different offshore companies and banks to confuse anyone that try to get a hold on them, now after 10 years no one was able to get around it and he is a happy guy in Mexico :D