Our valued sponsor

Offshore anonymous bank account

Hello & welcome aboard ;)

It is not possible to find any banking service around without to provide KYC documents. If someone try to sell you that you want to run far far away! On the other hand, there are some complicated options that may or may not work. They are not for discussion on the public forums, sorry. Mentor Group access is required.

And for the guys in question that may be able to help this member. Don't even consider to start spam the forum nor spam the user itself you get banned without warning!

OP did you find anyone reliable and able to do this?

Reactions: JohnSeed
Looks like OP isn't around any longer or don't want to reply here.

I have seen another legit way around to stay under the radar, I'm not an expert in this but I discovered a live scenario for a UK company. All owner were Seychelles, Cyprus and Belize companies, 5 in total! the director was a lawyer from a known law firm. You can't find the real owner names anywhere!

That may be worth to have a look at.

Wonder if it is that simple. You can protect all UBO's this way I think!

Reactions: JohnSeed
That's a new one, we need to find people who are almost dead and take their passport to get htings done before they are dead. Wonder who has balls to do that! I think karma will hit anyone who is even thinking about it.

That's a new one, we need to find people who are almost dead and take their passport to get htings done before they are dead. Wonder who has balls to do that! I think karma will hit anyone who is even thinking about it.
I know way too many people who did that, unfortunately.

My point was that it is almost impossible to get 100% anonymous bank account these days, not to offer fraud advice :)

In these days fraud(bank account created with darks like scans/face masks/other people etc) is much easier, safer and cheaper than normal solution.
It requires that you know what you are doing, so you leave a risk open that the account get closed and funds freezed in worst case.

and that may be the solution to most of the issues people have to stay anonymous. You need to think out of the box!
It depends on how well you want to sleep at night and how much risk you want to take. Anyway, if you want to discuss a low risk / sleep well solution, take your discussion inside the mentor group, tag me, and I'm happy to explain further.

Reactions: sonato
What's your finding OP anything yet or did you gave up on it?

Latest Threads