Our valued sponsor

Offshore Bank account in Hong Kong for BVI company - got spammed with this offer??

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
I need to know if the below is trust worthy, would you bite on it:s-confused:

Re: Open Hong Kong HSBC bank accounts under the name of your BVI company without visiting Hong Kong in person (One-off first year fee: USD2500 Subsequent yearly maintenance fee: USD975) Company Registration & Business Services Limited (“CORE”)

I never asked this company for anything nor do I know them, why do you spam me?

CORE is a Company based in Hong Kong. We focus on professional company formation and related corporate services. Our company formation services cover companies with jurisdictions in Hong Kong and more than 20 other tax free offshore countries such as, British Virgin Islands (“BVI”), Cayman Islands, Seychelles, Samoa, Belize, Mauritius, Panama, Cyprus, and many others. Clients can place their Companies in our Hong Kong office and absolute confidentiality is ensured.

We have been granted “Qualified Intermediary (QI)” qualification by HSBC and Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. Through this unique and prestigious Intermediary programme, We can help our overseas clients to open company bank accounts with HSBC and Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong WITHOUT the normal requirement of the clients coming to Hong Kong to meet with the bank manager. (For details, please see the attached QI word file). Clients can operate their HSBC bank accounts in their home countries through HSBC’s internet banking system.

In addition to our company formation services, our well-trained management and service teams offer highly professional services in the following areas:-

(1) Accounting, auditing and tax services;

(2) Bank account opening and related supporting services;

(3) Credit and debit card application advisory services;

(4) Trade support services;

(5) Tax advisory services;

(6) Mainland China company formation services;

(7) Virtual office services and other business support services;

We are a client oriented company and we are formed by a group of fully qualified company registration, finance, accounting, business services and tax professionals. We have established a global network of professional partnership to enhance business opportunities among our team member companies. By cooperating with each other, we can provide our clients with the highest quality local and cross-border services.

We offer very attractive referral fees to our partner companies for the client referrals or you can simply add our services to your firm and let us be your supplier.

We fully understand that our success hinges very much on your firm’s success. We assure to offer your firm the most attractive fee schedule/referral fees/ rebate rates or other special invoicing arrangements that fit your firm. We also assure you to provide the highest quality satisfactory services to all your clients. We focus on long term co-operation with all our business partners. You are welcome to visit our office any time when you are in Hong Kong.

Should you have interest to discuss with us for any potential business cooperation, please do not hesitate to contact us. Highest confidentiality is ensured.

How did you got spammed with this? I mean they must have your e-mail address from somewhere??

They must have bouth a e-mail list or something they are spamming... I got it on 2 different e-mail accounts!!! I know that I didn't signed up anywhere on there site since I don't know them at all before I received this e-mail.