Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account needed

I send application and docs for pre-approving of compliance. I almost assure that account could be open remotely, cause VT is the world's end and Idk exactly how to reach Port Vila)))
BIG LoL you send the application to this bank with a Nevis corp ? They don't accept that!

message from the bank:
Thank you for your interest in enquiring to open account with MG Commercial Bank. We regret to advise that at the moment we are only concentrating on Asian customers but will expand our services I the near future.

Regards

Naomi

Reactions: David97255
VT is the world's end and Idk exactly how to reach Port Vila
As an aside, Vanuatu is an awesome place. Their language has to be the funniest in the world, read up on Bislama. Amazing snorkeling from anywhere on any of the islands and tons of world class dive sites. People are super friendly despite their, uhm, interesting history (just a bit of cannibalism, like the rest of the region). I loved it so much I stayed there for months. Port Vila is their tiny capital "city".

Yes, they have a very fast support and staying in touch. But I am waiting for a review of my docs and application for almost 2 weeks and they are still at compliance department.
Their e-mail don't work!! it's the CEO that reply to all customer enguiries! hmmmm this looks very shady to me!

Their e-mail don't work!! it's the CEO that reply to all customer enguiries! hmmmm this looks very shady to me!

Mate, there is no any useful information from you at the forum... Only such as I am afraid and etc... But the times have changed. If you want to do business with offshores you need to be risky. If you don't accept this - set up UK LTD., pay taxes and open accounts in EU banks.

Mate, there is no any useful information from you at the forum... Only such as I am afraid and etc... But the times have changed. If you want to do business with offshores you need to be risky. If you don't accept this - set up UK LTD., pay taxes and open accounts in EU banks.

and the hunt has begin! Trolling is a new profession on OTC all posts by 3 users of this forum reported troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##troll¤##

All my previous messages were informative or with questions to the colleagues.
If we advise something - it's your own right to accept this info or not, appeal with application to a bank or not.
I thought that we here for the purpose of sharing internal and interesting information.
Trolling is not my purpose, believe me. There is a lot of places on the internet, where I can do this )

No updates on my side. Europac apparently stopped asking for additional papers and they are processing my incoming wire transfers like before. This doesn't mean I stopped looking for alternatives. Still waiting for a feedback on pacific private bank....

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Very interesting, because they asked me for additional docs...and no any word about Asia) Will see.
So and now after all that time did you get any useful response from them ?

So and now after all that time did you get any useful response from them ?

We regret to advise that we cannot open accounts for clients that are outside our jurisdiction , we only deal with clients who are within our jurisdiction.

Seems they are stupid, cause I pointed my jurisdiction multiple times beginning from the first letter.doh948""

Latest Threads