Our valued sponsor

Offshore Bank Account question, need real offshore banking with good internet banking system, where?

mneilson

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Offshore Bank Account question, do you need help to open your real offshore bank account with a bank that don't require lots and lots of documents, learn here how you can get your account opened.

Offshore-bank-account.jpg

Offshore Bank Account question, I need a real good and big offshore bank for my daily banking needs when I get started with my online business, I don't have outrageous requirements but at least I wantInternet bankingmulti currency accountsWire Transfer executed directly from the banking systemsame day transfersWhere are we looking now adays for these requirements, do you have any suggestions other than Cyprus maybe? I know about the Cyprus banks able to do it but wonder if we have other options available.

/monthly_2015_09/Offshore-bank-account.jpg.cf492443af10af550e67cafbe0454206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the banks we work with can provide you with what you require. Do you have any specific jurisdiction in mind?

You may want to check this list <removed> you will have them all there with website details :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lavel
You may want to check this list <removed> you will have them all there with website details :)
This is a huge list of offshore banks! Even though I want to open an account in Cyprus, they seem to be some of the banks that can offer all what one need for daily banking and operating a Internet business!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lavel
We need some better information about each offshore bank, like OP I'm in the same boat looking for a reliable bank to open my account, my only requirements are:

• must be outside of Europe
  • stable and large bank
  • Internet banking
  • Euro and US Dollar bank account
  • Debit Card for ATM if possible
  • NO PERSONAL visit please

Can you suggest one stable please?

If you can visit the bank, you may choose HK Bank HSBC or if you have lots of money Barclays in the Seychelles may be a good choice.

We need some better information about each offshore bank, like OP I'm in the same boat looking for a reliable bank to open my account, my only requirements are:
  • stable and large bank
  • Internet banking

There are plenty of suggestions already. If you need some large offshore bank you can't avoid to visit them.

Reactions: JohnLocke
This is a huge list of offshore banks! Even though I want to open an account in Cyprus, they seem to be some of the banks that can offer all what one need for daily banking and operating a Internet business!
Regardless what the majority of people say, Cyprus banks are stable and will provide you with all of what is list here as an requirement!

You can set it all up with Piraeus Bank or Hellenic Bank Cyprus' date=' if you don't want to bank in Cyprus you can apply for an account in Latvia, Mauritius or even the UK all the banks there are offering what you request![/quote']
Mauritius and Cyprus are some good suggestions. I must say after my last experience with one of the larger Latvian banks I don't recommend them any longer.

Seems it must be a large bank like Piraeus (if Cyprus) or HSBC if international.
Why do you think so.. from the so far listed requirements I don't see any issues with any of the banks for instant in Cyprus, Mauritius or HK!

• stable and large bank
  • Internet banking

I look for the same thing please, just something in unique jurisdiction, offshore of course.

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
I look for the same thing please, just something in unique jurisdiction, offshore of course.
Most of the jurisdictions around are not unique any longer. If you are willing to travel banks in offshore / tax friendly jurisdictions like Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Anguilla, Belize and so forth are good alternatives. All of these jurisdictions have one in common they require larger deposits to even consider the account opening.

Oh thanks what's the min deposit that have to be paid in to get an account & can you tell me what banks please?

Most of the jurisdictions around are not unique any longer. If you are willing to travel banks in offshore / tax friendly jurisdictions like Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Anguilla, Belize and so forth are good alternatives. All of these jurisdictions have one in common they require larger deposits to even consider the account opening.
I don't want to travel around to the banks around... hoepfully someone can soon suggest a good, anonymous and stable bank for all our needs.

What is wrong with a Cyprus bank account? you don't need to travel to open one!