Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account that accepts neteller wire transfer

Any EMI or bank will require an utility bill from where you are now. As far as I know, the only EMIs offering USD accounts that accept third party wires (Neteller) requires EU address & white list country nationality.

Any EMI or bank will require an utility bill from where you are now. As far as I know, the only EMIs offering USD accounts that accept third party wires (Neteller) requires EU address & white list country nationality.

I guess for this reason he was asking for a bank account not a European EMI account. Most banks everywhere in the world still accept third party USD wires. A personal account should be easy enough.

Reactions: mrau
I guess for this reason he was asking for a bank account not a European EMI account. Most banks everywhere in the world still accept third party USD wires. A personal account should be easy enough.
I agree, that's why I wrote "Any EMI or bank....". In order to help him, it's of essence to know about where he is based and his nationality.

Hey,

I am looking for an offshore personal bank account (USD, so I won't have to pay FX fees) that accepts neteller wire transfer. What are the good options?
You may go for an EMI account which supports USD if that exists otherwise you will need to open a real bank account which most often support USD currency.

Latest Threads