Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account UK for foreigner, no resident UK

cedric

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Please do me a huge favor and list all the offshore banks you know about and that can help with the opening of an account under the below listed conditions.

Exclusively bank UK

Accept foreigner, no resident UK
No personal visit
EUR account
Debit Card that can be used anywhere also Internet
No bankers reference letter
has no insane monthly and maintenance costs

Does this exists and if so please more than just the banks that most have discussed here endless times, thanks!

What do you consider to be insane monthly fees? Most charge between 5 - 10 EUR some even $50 / month?

Here we go.. I don't go and mention all the banks already here.. you can use the Search field on this forum for that ;)

Andorra Bank - Crèdit Andorrà :
E-CRÈDIT | Crèdit Andorrà
You need to visit them but worth to go that route if you want a reliable bank!

Luxembourg Bank - Banque De Luxembourg (BDL)
Banque privée et gestion de patrimoine - Banque de Luxembourg
If you are using an introducer i.e. Lawyer or Accountant located in Luxembourg they will open the account for you.

Banque Audi - Lebanon bank
Request Rejected
Contact them for account opening a friend of mine has had success to open an account remote while when I approached them they required me to visit them :(

If you need more banks just post back here and I will try to digg a few more up that could match your list. Just bear in mind that an offshore bank is not going to offer any free accounts nor do they let you bank cheaper than what you may be used to with your local bank!

Please do me a huge favor and list all the offshore banks you know about and that can help with the opening of an account under the below listed conditions.
Exclusively bank UK
it's an mismatch! A UK bank is not an offshore bank or did I just get confused here?

There is no bank in the UK that allow you to open any account without personal visit as far as I know!! At least you may need a lawyer or accountant to help you to open the account there!

Jersey and Isle of Man you should be able to. Jersey has Santander Bank who will do remote but you have to leave a huge 50k and up deposit. Isle of Man has Standard Bank who will open a personal account for around a 10k deposit

Does anyone know any reliable lawyer or Accountant who can do remote openeings in luxembourg?

Reactions: myhand and negon
Jersey, Guernesey or Isle of Man , it's not in UK ??? It's not possible ???
No it is not in the UK as the sentence of UK! Most that are asking for UK accounts want to open an account within the UK and not some English Islands!

I have actually a good contact to a lawyer in Jersey, I will ask him if it is okay to post here or if he want to take customers from the Internet! He only does offline clients usually.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Jersey, Guernesey or Isle of Man , it's not in UK ??? It's not possible ???
The below answer your question
No it is not in the UK as the sentence of UK! Most that are asking for UK accounts want to open an account within the UK and not some English Islands!

I have actually a good contact to a lawyer in Jersey, I will ask him if it is okay to post here or if he want to take customers from the Internet! He only does offline clients usually.

Hi,
I explain my situation to make it clearer.
I am a professional sports punter. I play on an English site, which asks me for an English bank account for money transfers, because my address, when I opened my account with the bookmaker 10 years ago, was in London.But at the time I never opened a bank account in London, since I had a bank in France.
The problem is that now, I work in New Caledonia (16,000 km from London) and it is not possible for me to move to England to open a bank account.
Do you have a solution to my situation?
thank you in advance

Did you try to consult a Lawyer in the UK maybe that is able to help you from where you are? are you an UK citizen?

Latest Threads