Our valued sponsor

rip you off or scam, what's the difference?

I agree, everyone has to make their own research and investigation before they use a bank, service provider or what ever they are going to buy. You can use the Internet for research and avoid the bad apples.

Banks like Transferwise, Bankera, Perversk and more, so the one listed below:

All of them have bad and good reviews, it depends who write the review and his's situation.

I'm not sure if I should write it publicly(I can't write PMs yet) but I've learned a lot of stuff from here, so:
mBank SA- previously known as BRE Bank I use it personally and some "Polish" LLCs use it (e.g. aftermarket)
PKO BP SA - govt-owned, I don't recommend it for privacy because they held bank account of some EU bet company and "leaked" customer data to customs - betting and gambling (there are some exceptions for licensed companies) is illegal in Poland
BPH (got acquired by Alior Bank)
Alior Bank SA itself, but they are owned in 30-40% by govt (indirectly)
It's also worth to mention, that Alior has it own Currency Exchange platform, which give free USD, GBP, EUR MasterCard with IBAN (there are more currencies but without card) with really competitive rates.
(not sure) ING Bank Slaski SA
(not sure) BZWBK SA
(not sure) Bank Millenium SA

However, I'm not sure if they'll service for a non-EU resident director. Most of the businesses I've checked were owned or managed by Poles.
There are some people in darkweb that are selling accounts, but that's illegal ("owners" of account are often not aware that they are the victim of identity theft).

I do not own any LLC, but I wanted to have and I did some research. I heard about some Lavtian, Czech and British bank (visit in UK required) that can open account for WY/DE LLC but I don't know the details.
Just google "LLC DE USA site:pl" or "LLC IBAN site:pl" or whatever comes to your head, check some allegro sellers and look for their IBAN and then check the bank.

If you want more info, contact me, but I think that I've said

I'm not sure if I should write it publicly(I can't write PMs yet) but I've learned a lot of stuff from here, so:
mBank SA- previously known as BRE Bank I use it personally and some "Polish" LLCs use it (e.g. aftermarket)
PKO BP SA - govt-owned, I don't recommend it for privacy because they held bank account of some EU bet company and "leaked" customer data to customs - betting and gambling (there are some exceptions for licensed companies) is illegal in Poland
It's also worth to mention, that Alior has it own Currency Exchange platform, which give free USD, GBP, EUR MasterCard with IBAN (there are more currencies but without card) with really competitive rates.
(not sure) BZWBK SA

However, I'm not sure if they'll service for a non-EU resident director. Most of the businesses I've checked were owned or managed by Poles.
There are some people in darkweb that are selling accounts, but that's illegal ("owners" of account are often not aware that they are the victim of identity theft).

I do not own any LLC, but I wanted to have and I did some research. I heard about some Lavtian, Czech and British bank (visit in UK required) that can open account for WY/DE LLC but I don't know the details.
Just google "LLC DE USA site:pl" or "LLC IBAN site:pl" or whatever comes to your head, check some allegro sellers and look for their IBAN and then check the bank.

If you want more info, contact me, but I think that I've said enough.
If I'm not from Poland how can i get bank account for allegro seller account, not all emi accept income transfer in PLN currency

(not sure) BZWBK SA

If you want more info, contact me, but I think that I've said enough.
How can i get pl iban for allegro account

If I'm not from Poland how can i get bank account for allegro seller account, not all emi accept income transfer in PLN currency

How can i get pl iban for allegro account
What is your residency and citizenship? Do you need a business account or a personal one? If you need an account for your company, where is this company incorporated? Are you able to travel to Poland and open an account personally?
All this matters...

Latest Threads