Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank without minimum deposit and personal visit?

DeMajor

Offshore Agent
Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
What offshore bank (I don't care where it is) does not have minimum deposits and requires personal visit to open an account?

Depositor insurance is good but not a must since my money will just float through this account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
There a many banks available for instant the Cyprus & Mauritius banks don't have a min. deposit and don't require personal visit!

Do you guys have any bank names to do research on them?
You could simply go through this list <removed> everything is nicely listed here if I may say so ;)

Last edited:
You could simply go through this list <removed> everything is nicely listed here if I may say so ;)
Ohh, my stupid fault. Sorry yes I will have a look at this list, makes a lot of sense and is great help to find the banking I need. Will I contact you here on PM to order or?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Cyprus banks have no min. deposit? All banks in Cyprus have no min. deposit or only 1 bank? What other countries bank's don't have?
Yes they don't have any min. deposit. It apply for all banks in Cyprus!

What are the banks can you put name here please?
Typically in Mauritius it is Standard Bank Mauritius people are opening the account with.

Can you help to open bank account at this banks? or tell me please how I can open offshore bank account with the Piraeus bank for example?
If you need help to open an account with any of these banks you can simple contact us here /contact-us.html we will be more than happy to help you.

Last edited:
Your welcome at any time, just let me know here or by PM if you have any other questions.

Latest Threads