Our valued sponsor

offshore bank

You want to establish a bank as an business? If so you may look into some offshore jurisdictions like Costa Rica, St. Vincent, Panama and Vanuatu these jurisdictions have accommodative policies for such business activity. I have heard about people able to open a bank for aprox 2 million $ which is a fraction of what is required in Europe!

What type of bank you will open and which country? There are personal and business bank accounts that have differences with each other and each country has also their own fees and prices regarding their bank applicants. I think you should include which country you want to have a bank from so that every readers here would know how to help you :)

If you want success, ensure these two things:
  • Make sure you offer excellent customer service to everyone
  • Make sure you open accounts to any sane online businessman who needs an offshore bank for his IBC with minimal cash
Just my 2 cents. (Because I wish these banks existed)

Reactions: negon
If you want success, ensure these two things:
  • Make sure you offer excellent customer service to everyone
  • Make sure you open accounts to any sane online businessman who needs an offshore bank for his IBC with minimal cash
Just my 2 cents. (Because I wish these banks existed)
You speak from experience :) ?

The first line by Flycatcher is right based from my experience. I've been selling services on Fiverr for 2 years now and my customers are always delighted of my services and they always give good feedbacks and ratings. I don't know about the second line though.