Our valued sponsor

Offshore banking in Guatemala, possible? which bank?

Dear Marcel so sorry I have not been able to answer you. As I mentioned we had some troubles with the form, the headers changed but now it is working correctly so please send again and I will answer you right away. You can also use the email address just above the form if you want to.

Dear Marcel it is so strange I have not received your email, I have already have some emails from this forum but none of yours.

Admin is it possible to post my email address here or the info address so Marcel can email me.

Or please ad me to skype I will be able to talk to you.

SEOmoz PRO

Reactions: aage
billywonder said:
You don't have any address in Guatemala it seems?
Please read the forum rules.. this is going OFF TOPIC and the thread will be closed soon if it not turns back to topic! :bt:

Reactions: georgegt
The Guatemala banks will not want a belize person opening a bank account. It is silly to flock to the typical tax havens. It is very astute of you to pick Guatemala as it is not a 'tax haven' but provides all the same freedom from taxation as long as the income is foreign to Guatemala. This is very good. An anonymous Guatemala corporation would provide an sufficient vehicle to free revenue from taxation to persons from the US and EU. Then with that corporation being the dividend receiver, and coupled with proper and sufficient accounting records, several different vehicles could be used as a spearhead for any jurisdiction. Remember to always separate assets from monies from revenue vehicles in your journey to corporate structuring. Have fun, be safe!

Why would you want to put a middle man who you had to buy as signatory over the whole account??? You would not want to do this even if you had a 10k page contract with the nominee. He could still empty the entire account and the corporation would be in civil proceedings for much time attempting to get the monies back.

TVentures said:
Why would you want to put a middle man who you had to buy as signatory over the whole account??? You would not want to do this even if you had a 10k page contract with the nominee. He could still empty the entire account and the corporation would be in civil proceedings for much time attempting to get the monies back.
That is true. It would take your whole life and still there is not a real chance to get your money back!!!

LoL anyone ever thought about that he won't have the banking codes, token device etc. and that you can make a written agreement with the bank that you are the only one who can control the bank account? That's actually possible.

Alos I got informed that I can get a Declaration of Professional Intermediary which will protect me additional from the above scenario to happen. This is for Cyprus bank's only I got informed.

moneymaker said:
LoL anyone ever thought about that he won't have the banking codes, token device etc. and that you can make a written agreement with the bank that you are the only one who can control the bank account? That's actually possible.

Only one big problem with that scenario
.... The Nominee is the sole signatory to the account. Therefore he can cancel all your banking codes, and token devices.

Also, any written agreement between you and the bank will be secondary to the power of the Signatory to the account (the Nominee).

henrick said:
You may simply ask the bank to disallow anyone else than yourself to sign for the account and to withdraw any money, that simple it's actually is.
Again, the Signatory to the account (the Nominee) is legally in a far superior position to you. The bank will act on the instructions of the Nominee.

Agree with you..but think about it, what do you think that would happen to a company tha may be 10, 20 or even 100 Y.O and they started to take peoples money, how long do you believe they are in business just after doing this by just one client?

If we speak Fly by Night companies, companies just started or who are no regulated forget about it OR simply only leave a little sum each time in the company. Another scenario would be to only use the bank account to which the nominee "may have" access to as an kind of intermediate account.

Latest Threads