Our valued sponsor

Offshore Banking

Bits

Offshore Agent
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have my bank in the same country as the business is registered, but the minimum balance for a Seychelles bank account is $100000.

So I was thinking about Bahamas does anyone know the minimum balance for Bahamas?

Any suggestions welcome.

No bank in particular as long as it accepts multi currencies, debit card and internet banking just standard business bank account.

Do all banks in the Seychelles have this rule of $100000 for the minimum bank balance?

Well there are not many banks in the Seychelles, actually there is BMI and Barclays that are some of the only one that open personal- or business bank accounts, both require a min. balance of $50,000 (Personal account) / $100,000(Corporate Account).

I know we have some contacts to some bank in the Bahamas, I will find the information about them and post later.

There is also Alliance Bank of Belize Ltd that may be an option depending on what you need.

I have a offshore bank account in St. Vincent, Mauritius,Cyprus, Seychelles and Netherlands Antilles... with the right offshore company setup it can be of benefit to circulate the money around.