Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company advise, please help

Most often it is not a problem to incorporate a offshore company online, most agents who work in the different jurisdictions will simply request you to provide the DD documents by e-mail or courier services and thats it.

How can I make sure that may offshore company is incorporated please advise?
Difficult in some offshore jurisdictions because of privacy reasons. Some offshore jurisdiction don't have a public database with all companies registered hence it is impossible to lookup a company!

Reactions: Belarious
You can incorporate a Belize company for only €250 if ordered before the end of January, we can as well help with the incorporation in the following jurisdictions:

Andorra, Panama, Seychelles, Cyprus, St. Kiits, Nevis, Bahamas, Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands Antilles and many other places.

Super secret SWISS bank account opened by a old trust in Switzerland with German bank only €99 - order now!

verticaloffshore said:
You can incorporate a Belize company for only €250 if ordered before the end of January, we can as well help with the incorporation in the following jurisdictions:
Andorra, Panama, Seychelles, Cyprus, St. Kiits, Nevis, Bahamas, Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands Antilles and many other places.

Super secret SWISS bank account opened by a old trust in Switzerland with German bank only €99 - order now!
Sorry but you are too new by now so I won't order anything before maybe in a year or so.

You may tell us how everything went out for you so it may help other forum members thumbups

offshoreoffice said:
I will soon go through the same process to incorporate a offshore company and report back here how it went out. I'm not sure yet in which offshore jurisdiction I will place my offshore company..
Yes please let us know the outcome, also good and bad please :)

Belarious said:
Need to know how to incorporate a offshore company without to visit the country?
Can all the paperwork be done online?

How can I make sure that may offshore company is incorporated please advise?
I managed my Seychelles company all online, took me 5 min. to send the docs to Admin's sales team and 24 hours to receive the registration number of my newly incorporated Seychelles company :thumbsUp: All in All Hassle free and will recommend them to anyone I know who is in need of a reliable service to form a seychelles company or other offshore company.

Thank you offshoreoffice for your feed back, I'm glad that we were able to help you with the incorporation of your Seychelles company.

offshoreoffice said:
I managed my Seychelles company all online, took me 5 min. to send the docs to Admin's sales team and 24 hours to receive the registration number of my newly incorporated Seychelles company :thumbsUp: All in All Hassle free and will recommend them to anyone I know who is in need of a reliable service to form a seychelles company or other offshore company.
Without turning this into a promotional thread then I can only agree with this user thumbups

Latest Threads