Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company and Bank Accounts with Nominee

sj89

Oct 6, 2021
Australia
Visit site
Hi,

I run a business in Aus and we currently have a lot of money owed from a company in Bulgaria. We would like to find someone, somewhere that can help set up companies and act as the nominee etc to hold funds offshore. Ideally we would like to go with a large law firm so we feel as though we are in good hands.We'd prefer to pay higher fees and get better service.

Can someone give us some top reputable companies, in any country, that can do this?

Thank you

Reactions: EliasIT
I will be grateful if you PM it to me. thanks
Please PM me.

Have you read your DTA? Does one exist for your country with UK? Don't make any assumptions until you check these basic facts first. Then come back here and let us know.
Martin, Martin .... Aren't you getting old? :)

What's "my country"? There's no such a notion. There're "country of resindce" and in this topic - "country B".

Correct. Just check DTA with your residence country, UK LTD can be used as a US LLC in such case (learned it very late).
Well, UK has treates with gazillion of countries.

What do you mean "can be used as a US LLC"?

Hi,

I run a business in Aus and we currently have a lot of money owed from a company in Bulgaria. We would like to find someone, somewhere that can help set up companies and act as the nominee etc to hold funds offshore. Ideally we would like to go with a large law firm so we feel as though we are in good hands.We'd prefer to pay higher fees and get better service.

Can someone give us some top reputable companies, in any country, that can do this?

Thank you
Hi, if you would be interested for a Cyprus nominee I would be happy to PM you to discuss more

Cyprus is a good option that may be able to help you. Personally I would consider the UK after consulting a tax advisor and Cyprus as primary destinations so Bulgaria and Malta which also can in some cases be good places.

Latest Threads