Our valued sponsor

Offshore company and bitcoin how?

jorge

Corporate Services
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if someone has been using an offshore account connected to any offshore company with bitcoin and if so, how have you set it all up?

Reading all the information and reviews from users using and producing bitcoins it seems there is something ever lasting about bitcoins and it's worth to get into before it's to late or too expensive.

You may simply signup with bitcoin and wait for your account to be approved.

bitpay may be your best option since a direct account with bitcoin will not provide you any option to cash out the bitcoins in USD for instant! That was actually what stopped me to accept and use bitcoins.

They are totally different and have no connection to each other! Bitpay is using bitcoin for accepting this payment method and has partnered (or they may handle this task at their own) with someone to exchange bitcoin's to USD - it is like everything else in the financial service industry. people buy gold and get USD for it!

Reactions: flofi
I don't think it is any problem to signup for an accoutn with bitcoin for your offshore corp. for me it just makes no sense to only have bitcoin as a payment method for our business. The trouble to exchange bitcoin into dollars not to speak about the costs and time I have to spend is not worth it yet. Services like bitpay and Neteller comes in handy!

Reactions: lavel
bitpay may be your best option since a direct account with bitcoin will not provide you any option to cash out the bitcoins in USD for instant! That was actually what stopped me to accept and use bitcoins.
Seems to be the only valid option if you want to use bitcoins as payment method for your services!

Reactions: JohnSeed

Latest Threads