Our valued sponsor

Offshore company and Cyprus bank account what's up?

agerba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
To be new to all this is very overwhelming, sorry if this has been asked many times before. I need to know what offshore company would be best in my situation to setup, need to know country?

Do you think Cyprus banking is still the best for business banking for an online business or are there other good alternatives?

I'm selling and developing software, more over SEO software and for that purpose I need to accept payments by Wire Transfer and CC of course.

Personally I have had my account with 2 banks in Cyprus since 2010 no issues at all. I still prefer to have my customers to pay me directly to the accounts there rather then St. Vincent!

Welcome aboard OP, wonder what are your requirements in regards to privacy, tax, office etc?

Personally I have had my account with 2 banks in Cyprus since 2010 no issues at all. I still prefer to have my customers to pay me directly to the accounts there rather then St. Vincent!
You have other accounts not Cyprus or St. Vincent? What makes Cyprus bank so good?

I don't want to pay corporate tax and 100% privacy. Can I avoid to pay tax in my country for the company?
So you may want to consider the Seychelles for your company filing and setup. You will pay 0% corporate tax as long as you don't do business within the Seychelles which most don't do.

You will want to setup a corp. in the Seychelles with banking in Cyprus, this still even after the new OECD applied rules work to avoid to pay tax in your local country.

Reactions: JohnLocke
OP did you find out how to setup the entire corporation and your business?

You have other accounts not Cyprus or St. Vincent? What makes Cyprus bank so good?
very simple, I don't get any stupid questions each time I want to withdraw money and, it's easy to manage my daily banking. I have been very pleased with my account with the 2 banks in Cyprus.

Latest Threads