Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company anywhere with credit line, where to find?

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find a company with a credit line, I want to buy such a company, read and found a few companies that offer this.

I have seen some agency services offering this in the US, you have to pay some precentage of the credit line about 10% or 20% of the credit line... not sure if this is for real.

You should bear in mind that at least the banks I know will check the new owners of the company and may ask for additional security in order to maintain the credit line for the company after a sale.

For instant we have a 1985 aged company for sale which is incorporated in Cyprus, it has all annual reports etc. and a established bank account and credit line, however, if the new owner want to take over the company and need the credit line the bank will most often have several demands / requirements in order to keep it.

Reactions: bizman
Thank you both, I also found a few US companies offerint credit lines in the range of $1 million but they look dodgy and I don't need a credit line such high...

I'm interested in the aged 1985 company you have, will get in touch...

Does anyone has another company as above described for sale?

It's going to be difficult to find a company with that age. Can you make use of a Cyprus company from 1995 maybe?

Latest Threads