Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, BVI,Mauritius,Cyprus or other please read and advise!

offshoremax

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It is not just one company as I had requested earlier, but several, so I would like to receive your suggestion on where and how best to set up this organization structure, taking in consideration the types of activities I plan on pursuing in each of the various companies.

Here are my overall thoughts (which may or may not be the best idea) regarding the various companies to be set up; so please let me know your suggestions on the best way of setting up this organization.

1. There is the overall parent holding company (XX XX 1 Limited); which probably would be best incorporated in an offshore location with no taxes and would be where the other subsidiaries would funnel profits/dividends to.

2. Next are the 3 major subsidiaries of XX XX1, Property and Other. I currently only need XX XX Holdings and XX XX Holdings set up. CE Other Holdings will be set up in the future, once we are ready to proceed with XX XX 2 (most likely some time next year).

3. For XX XX Holdings, I think the best incorporation is in Cyprus Onshore, as then profits/dividends can be transferred from the individual European based resorts without the need of paying withholding tax.

4. For XX XX1 Holdings and CE Other Holdings, I am thinking that Offshore would be preferred, as the sales will be from worldwide and not specific to a location (as is the case with the European resorts) and therefore it seems that a zero corporate tax offshore incorporation would make the best sense (But again, please let me know your thoughts?).

5. Finally is the major subsidiaries' subsidiaries (primarily for Italian properties now). These incorporations will need to be in the country where the property is located. For Italy, since we plan to have quite a few, I would like to have a holding company in Italy as well. I do not know if you have any ability or contacts for Italy incorporations; but if you do, please let me know. Otherwise, I will do that myself.

In summary, I would like to have the best location for incorporation and best banking for 4 companies right now (parent holding company XX XX1 Limited, XX XX 2 Holdings, XX XX 3 Holdings and XX XX 4Holdings) and personal bank accounts for my wife and I.

Therefore, can you please provide me with your suggestions for the best setup (both incorporation and banking) and a quote of first year and ongoing fees for such an overall organization?

I look forward to your response and then moving forward quickly.

Before I go into any further details could you please draw up the company structure somehow and either attach to this thread or send to me by PM or e-mail?

I submitted a drawing of the company strcture to your support did anyone at cclogic actually check the ingoing ticket's there and would mind to reply?

So far I've spoke with at least 10 different people and companies and the solution where either a Seychelles or Panama Holding company in the top of the structure. Still considering the best solution. For trading purpose we will enclose a Cyprus company for sure, not just because of the tax but also because of the reputation Cyprus has.

Thank you for your submission which we received for about 2 hours. You should as well have received a reply already you need to be a little patient, normally we respond within a few hours to any ticket we receive.

I find your conclusion so far to be valid. a Seychelles Holding and a Cyprus trading is a good start, I mention the Seychelles because they only signed a single TIEA and Panama has signed several of those.

Reactions: offshoremax
We established a Offshore Trust and Foundation both structured in a way offering 100% privacy the Foundation owns all our offshore and onshore companies :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Our setup works great thanks to Admin's professional advise from the very beginning and this forum. We got the first law suite from one of our competitors and the whole offshore company group stands against it doublethumbsup The law firm is going nuts because they can't hit us - lol our competitor may face huge bills in 5 figures sums..