Our valued sponsor

Offshore company + EMI suggestion?

Cclyde

Dec 3, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for best and fastest option to open company in offshore zone and use some EMI bank to avoid issues of opening real bank account (travel, KYC...).
I already use personal ePayments and asked if they got suggestion jurrisdictions to open business account for me.

What are other opportunities? Would like to hear suggestion from someone more experienced.

You can setup a company in Belize, Seychelles, St.Kitts, Cyprus and a few more places. Pretty easy to do but you need to check with the EMI of your choice what countries they support.

I think I’ll avoid Mr Tango after the events of December 2018.....

Paysera appear to operate in the Marshall Islands...

Does anyone have experience of them in this country?
I think I’ll avoid Mr Tango after the events of December 2018.....

Paysera appear to operate in the Marshall Islands...

Does anyone have experience of them in this country?
Hi, what's wrong with Mr Tango ?

Paysera doesn't accept classic offshore anymore. Been discussed here several times.

The page you found that mentions Marshall Islands and a bunch of other questionable jurisdictions is only showing where payments can be made.

Paysera doesn't accept classic offshore anymore. Been discussed here several times.

The page you found that mentions Marshall Islands and a bunch of other questionable jurisdictions is only showing where payments can be made.

I could not open paysera account for my bulgarian company which has marshall islands shareholder. I provided all the documents of marshall islands company. But they require online company research or the notary will approve company details, I told them look there is apostilled and notarized certificate of incorporation and incumbency but they did not accept :)

I am looking for best and fastest option to open company in offshore zone and use some EMI bank to avoid issues of opening real bank account (travel, KYC...).
I already use personal ePayments and asked if they got suggestion jurrisdictions to open business account for me.

What are other opportunities? Would like to hear suggestion from someone more experienced.

Try offshore un Hong Kong + Neat business.
Pros: No taxes if your not resident
Cons: Public director, costly

Latest Threads