Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for Adult business do you know where?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
One of my close friend who is into the Adult business want to move his activities into a offshore company in order to protect his privacy and to avoid tax.

What offshore jurisdiction do you think that will be suitable for him?

There are actually no restrictions in Cyprus nor Seychelles or Belize or Panama, I think where you will face difficulties is with the offshore banks.

Reactions: lavel
dwilson said:
Adult business is a restricted business activity in Belize. No bank or CSP will touch it. :coffe:
I was under the impression that the Undesirable Publications Act only applied to domestic companies and import. Are IBCs also affected? Is there some other legislation specifically about adult?

IBC's have been affected! I hold the restricted business lists of the majority of banks and CSPs and none of them want anything to do with Adult Business. No incorporations, continuations or bank accounts! :nono:

If you have any issues with Adult business you can simply apply with Online Merchant Services & Credit Card Payment Processing , Link removed or even https://www.zombaio.com/ all of them accept Adult business as their primary business industry.

Oh, for banking, their are a few Cyprus banks still accepting mainstream Adult business and many in Latvia and other European countries.

I know this is an old thread, but i was wondering what the "the banks doesn't allow adult' is about. I understand that it's hard to get a highrisk merchant account. But the daily expenses for hosting and advertisements shouldn't be a problem right? that would be the absolute same as any online business. And no bank would have any idea about this since many hosts have mainstream and adult customers. Maybe I miss read the thread - but I'm just a bit confused. :S -confused:

Zqq said:
Some banks want nothing at all to do with adult, whereas some accept auxiliary services. Just ask the banks you are interested in.
Hello Zqq,

I would like to contact you with a more personal question - there's no PM option though, so I tried adding you as a friend if that works :)

escapeskysun said:
I know this is an old thread, but i was wondering what the "the banks doesn't allow adult' is about. I understand that it's hard to get a highrisk merchant account. But the daily expenses for hosting and advertisements shouldn't be a problem right? that would be the absolute same as any online business. And no bank would have any idea about this since many hosts have mainstream and adult customers. Maybe I miss read the thread - but I'm just a bit confused. :S -confused:
Well for banking you may look into some Cyprus banks or Latvia, there are banks that accept Adult business. For payment processing I would recommend you to go with CCBILL or EPOCH Systems they are the leaders for adult billing and used by the majority of Adult companies. Alternative, look into zombaio payment processing.

Thank you for the input,

I was just curious when reading this thread because I never had issues with any banks about adult. (i'm not referring to processing, but for the daily banking business) I don't think I would tell any bank about the details anyway. But thank you for the banking options. I'm very much aware of the 3rd party billers you mention. I can vouch for both of them.

Latest Threads