Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company for High Return Investment scheme?

dirtyharry

Pro Member
Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
So guys I'm in the process to build a platform for an high return invstment scheme. Means someone invest say $50 and after 10 days he get $500 back. I have seen this be done by hundred of companies, they seem to making great and fast money.

What company would you recommend to register for this purpose?

I have seen many Costa Rica, Seychelles and Belize corps to be used by these businesses?!

Why not go where the crowd is going for instant Seychelles would work great for this business model. However, don't expect any bank to open an account for such business! Everyone knows what business this is!

Yes that's exactly what I'm doing. I don't know if I can post my link here so that's why I didn't do that.

So repeat my question, why is there no bank that will accept my business?
It's very simply. The bank may open the account for your business but if you receive payments from your customers for this business directly into the account and they start to call their bank or your bank directly because of fraud (which is obvious what happen all the time with such business) the bank will close your account.

I believe that if you present your business to the bank including a business description they will refuse to open the account, but never know.

For company registration you may do it wherever you want (offshore jurisdiction) they do not care. Some jurisdictions have made blacklists which they publish on their website but that's it.

Reactions: dirtyharry
Well well you are into this game:eek: you won't find any bank anywhere that don't take complains serious!! Every Joe know what such HYIP's really aredead:-!
I agree with moneynetwork here :D Everyone know what these HYIP's are into and how they ripp off people in a system that let the poor people believe they can be rich fast and get out of the ghetto they live in! It is the rich mans game, very bad if you ask me.

Reactions: JohnSeed

Latest Threads