Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for hosting business.

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I've been into web hosting for some years ago and plan my come back, since the time has changed so the possibilities to start a hosting company I consider of course to make the new business with a offshore company!

What offshore jurisdiction will be the best?

As everyone else, I don't want to pay tax, maintain accounting nor do I want to be listed anywhere.

Depends very much on what payment methods you want to accept, if it is Wire Transfer only then you can incorporate the company almost in any offshore jurisdiction i.e. Seychelles and open a corporate offshore bank account as well. If you need to accept PayPal you may see from one of the many threads here on the forum that you will be limited in your options.

What kind of hosting will you be offering?

misterminit said:
Yes it is offshore hosting I would like to sell, you know hosting for warez sites, mp3 sharing, money making investment websites and such like!
Please let me know when you are in operation with your hosting firm... I'm planning to get one of these moneymaking investment websites on, of course unlicensed... I got the script for free it were download able on the Internet!

Reactions: Infoseeker1979

Latest Threads