Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for my situation seek help please.

goldminer

Offshore Agent
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Here is my story.

I'm in the position to buy a website (whole sale business) with 2 partners, my job is to build relations and find customers the other two partners come with money we want to structure company with a 33,3% share split and considered a UK company at first! Now one of my partners have a offshore company in Belize and want that company to be shareholder and own his shares and he is asking why we don't want the same setup. Frankly I don't know nothing about the offshore company opening and therefore seek advise here.

So my first questions will look like:

1. Is it difficult to open offshore company in Belize?

2. Can we register a UK company with offshore company as share owner?

3. Do we need any license to open offshore company?

Your help is much appreciate.

It is not difficult to incorporate a company in Belize nor most other places, may I ask why Belize?

Why do you need a license for what reason? We speak a simple offshore company formation right, there is no license for such! Any company and as well a offshore company can be share holder in a UK or any other European company it is just a matter of inserting this in the Memorandum and Articles!

1. Is it difficult to open offshore company in Belize?
2. Can we register a UK company with offshore company as share owner?

3. Do we need any license to open offshore company?
It is not difficult and actually something that can be accomplished with in a week, however, take a look at this link Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum for Seychelles incorporation which is actually something we recommend or at least to consider.

A Offshore company can be the shareholder of a UK company, I would think the agent who will incorporate the UK company will require a Certificate of Good standing for the offshore company.

There is no license needed to incorporate, however if the business you want to operate requires a license you will need it!

Last edited:
What change the route a little go with a Seychelles company that can be formed pretty easy and fast and costs less. You will be able to prepare the corporate docs almost as you like and send the final result to the lawyer/agent that form your Seychelles corp. for finalizing.

Well, after reciept of the supporting documents, you would endorse the share certificate by mentioning the rectified name/shareholder/director at the back of the certificate.