Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for my steroids business? Where

kuntobunto

Offshore Agent
Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have an online business selling steoids which isn't illegal in my country. I'm tired to pay tax from my income, little tax is OK but they take 50% of my income and now I want to have everything moved offshore. I heard Costa Rica offshore company is good for such business? Any idea where to go to incorporate in Costa Rica? Are there other offshore companies that will work for my business?

It's going to be complicated for such business activity. However, the offshore company will not be the problem, you may do this trouble free with a Belize, BVI or Seychelles copr. the offshore banking will be a problem as I see it. Most banks will not allow such business activity for their banking.

That may work for most of you..

Thanks for your information... I ordered a Seychelles company to see how this will work and if it will at all do the trick.
Your welcome, hope it all will work out for you as you expected. Otherwise a Seychelles corp isn't that expansive to just burn it..

It's going to work...but you may want to structure your offshore company setup a little, once your company has been detected to be doing business as you say, you will have to shut it down and have a new one to replace it.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's going to work...but you may want to structure your offshore company setup a little' date=' once your company has been detected to be doing business as you say, you will have to shut it down and have a new one to replace it.[/quote']
Maybe, or you simply use the company for something else..!

Such business is not allowed in most countries and actually banned! However, there are solutions to get your business online but it will be a sort of churn and burn business! Means you will need to make as much money as you can while the business is setup and expect everything to be closed after maybe 1 - 2 months.

Reactions: protain and poulaCo
Because no one is accepting such business, it's illegal in most part of Europe and unless you are a US citizen you can't apply for a merchant account in the USA which maybe can place such business as far as I read.

Latest Threads