Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for regular e-commerce business where to start?

woko

Offshore Agent
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I need to know how I can register a offshore company for regular business? I want to open a shop online I will be selling socks and lingerie online. A Cyprus company may be the first choice but are there any alternative jurisdictions where I can get a real offshore company?

Well as you already mentioned a Cyprus company will achieve your goals also you will have a EU presence doing so. Alternative would be a Mauritius corp with Mauritius banking and merchant account, the latter we don't do but you may find a solution on your own.

Do you know of a bank in Guatemala who opens usual saving accounts but as well merchant accounts for credit card processing taking in consideration that one is has a company there?

Admin said:
Do you know of a bank in Guatemala who opens usual saving accounts but as well merchant accounts for credit card processing taking in consideration that one is has a company there?
Would you be so kind to explain me more, since I did not understand what you want to know about the banks. Thanks

A name would be great to start with and also if they take customers from the "street" or it requires a introducer?

georgegt said:
Well a name for a bank in Guatemala BAC or Citibank, and yes they take customers from the "street" no need an introduction by anyone.
Thanks georgegt for the information but what about merchant accounts for eCommerce as Admin asked? Do they provide merchant accounts as well?

BAC does provide merchant accounts as well, but only for Guatemalan corporations since the agreement between the bank and the corporation must be signed in by the legal representative of the corporation. It takes between 30-40 days to get it. Also we can help you getting this service.