Our valued sponsor

Offshore company formation and hidden fees, any?

biskoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if one form a offshore company if there are any hidden fees we need to be aware of? What fees can we expect to pay each year?

I know there is the renewal fee for office address and government fee, but any other fee?

Reactions: Spinat
If you go with a reliable agent (like the forum owners cclogic) you wont face any problems nor hidden fees. Most often all fees are outlined in the offers /proposals you get when you order your offshore company. Only countries where accounting and filing of tax is a requirement you can face additional costs which can't be estimated before the business is running.

If you go with a reliable agent (like the forum owners cclogic) you wont face any problems nor hidden fees. Most often all fees are outlined in the offers /proposals you get when you order your offshore company. Only countries where accounting and filing of tax is a requirement you can face additional costs which can't be estimated before the business is running.
I learned that since then, thank you anyway. Can only recommend the service and the banks in Cyprus & Mauritius ;)

Latest Threads