Our valued sponsor

Offshore company formation comparison

You may want to give more details to us in regards to what business you are into and what it is you try to achieve that may help you much faster with the right directions.
I have in other post - I have new business Internet selling books & music online no big business only 3000 to 6000 USD / month - I want no tax to pay and not my name show public.

As I read from you other posts on this forum you already have registered a Seychelles company which may be the best in your situation. You don't have to pay any tax nor do you need to maintain any accounting or file any financial report. A Seychelles offshore company does not pay any tax and is one of the most simple entities to maintain in all regards.

Gibraltar is a cool offshore jurisdiction that can be useful for an alternative, I just incorporated a company there by Admin's help, paid aprox 2k EURO now I'm in the process with a company in Dominica same fee takes 2 weeks !!
Yes I found out it isn't the worst place to incorporate as an alternative to many of the other offshore jurisdictions. It seems they are recognized to be part of the EU is that right, someone know?

Reactions: alain
This is a great topic OP it seems you know what you're talking about in matters of offshore company- & banking. Do you know any Agent that is able to help open an account in Switzerland?

Yes I found out it isn't the worst place to incorporate as an alternative to many of the other offshore jurisdictions. It seems they are recognized to be part of the EU is that right, someone know?
You're totally 100% right. Gibraltar belongs to Europe!

Latest Threads