Our valued sponsor

Offshore company formation comparison

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Offshore Company Formation comparison, what you want to know in order to get your offshore company formation work!

Forming a company offshore can benefit many business owners regardless of the size of their operations: here is an explanation of the five main benefits associated with offshore company incorporation. When it comes to the term offshore used in conjunction with company incorporation, the term offshore generally refers to any jurisdiction other than one in which the company incorporated will conduct the majority of its activities.

Usually such a jurisdiction has some degree of taxation or reporting benefit attached that makes it attractive to the company owner, and the concept of incorporating a company offshore will bring at least one of the following five benefits to a business owner: -

1) Ease of Operations depending on the jurisdiction and the type of business activity to be conducted under the company name to be incorporated, the operating restrictions, auditing and accounting requirements and standards to which the business and its employees and directors must adhere are often far less restrictive offshore than onshore.

Exceptions to this rule are financial services based companies in many jurisdictions for example, who have to comply with extra regulatory legislation for the protection of the companys clientele.

The advantage of easing operations particularly for a small or start up company is a reduction in operating costs and in the amount of time a companys directors have to dedicate to form filling and report filing.

2) Reporting Simplification this ties in with the first benefit; in the majority of offshore jurisdictions favoured for company incorporation the company activity reporting requirements are often far fewer and simpler as the business activities entered into by the company are conducted outside of the jurisdiction in which it is incorporated.

Furthermore personal information relating to the companys directors and shareholders need not be declared in all cases or the extent to which personal information is required is far less intrusive.

3) Taxation Reduction/Negation the reduction in taxation liability is one of the main benefits associated with investing offshore, opening an offshore bank account or incorporating a company offshore.

If you set up your company in a low or no tax jurisdiction you could potentially save yourself substantial amounts of money legally. Often the rules are that if the company incorporated in a particular jurisdiction never derives an income from the local economy it can operate tax free.

It's therefore possible to use an offshore company in an overall international business structure and ensure profits are posted in the offshore jurisdiction and so no tax is liable! Many international corporations operate in this way and actually negate their tax liability fully.

4) Asset Protection by operating a company offshore, i.e., outside the jurisdiction in which the company operates, it is sometimes possible to position assets away from the reach of any potential litigious action and also to shield business transactions from the eyes of the competition.

5) Personal Privacy Protection the level to which a director or shareholders personal information is required, held, visible or investigated offshore is likely to be far less invasive and intrusive than onshore. It is also possible to appoint nominee directors and secretaries for offshore companies in many jurisdictions thus keeping the true company owners identity shielded.

The information contained in this article cannot constitute advice. Each individuals circumstances are unique and whether or not offshore company incorporation is something that could benefit your business can only be determined with personal advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
2) Reporting Simplification this ties in with the first benefit; in the majority of offshore jurisdictions favoured for company incorporation the company activity reporting requirements are often far fewer and simpler as the business activities entered into by the company are conducted outside of the jurisdiction in which it is incorporated.
That's one of the biggest benefits going offshore, you avoid all the paper crap and accounting. This will help you to increase the time you can spend on doing business and profits.

Reactions: alain
When I wrote up this article I had to consider the various businesses that people have and why they may consider to avoid tax or find ways to lower their tax burden. I made some research and most Internet business would indeed benefit from getting setup offshore.

/IMG/benefits-offshore-company.gif

Above you can see listed some of the benefits that a offshore Company may help your business with. Beside that, most Internet Marketer or Internet Marketing business will want to gain privacy and don't want their name and even personal address to be public to everyone who is visting their site. They want a Company behind their operation.

Most often this will also look much better since you can show your customers there is a Company behind it which Again Means it looks much more professional!

Do you have any particular Companies you can compare to each other?
Please elaborate? What exactly is it you want to compare and to see here, I may be able to digg it up.

4) Asset Protection by operating a company offshore, i.e., outside the jurisdiction in which the company operates, it is sometimes possible to position assets away from the reach of any potential litigious action and also to shield business transactions from the eyes of the competition.
That was the main objects for us to go offshore with our business. We needed a strong and reliable privacy and asset protection setup to protect us from any harm from the outside!

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may either want to compare the different jurisdictions you are looking at for the moment or different providers I would say. OP explains some ground basic which is great for noobs and all who are looking into the incorporation of a offshore company but don't know where to start or go.

offshore-company-services.jpg

To add a few more jurisdictions to compare to:
  • Seychelles
  • Belize
  • Panama
  • Isle of Man
  • Anguilla
  • Andorra
  • Gibraltar
Finally if we are looking at service providers who may be able to help you with the incorporation of a company is the jurisdiction of your choice, I would recommend to use Google or Bing for this purpose.Some of the world wide leading providers are:eek:fficial website of the Cook Islands.More...More...And for sure we are into play as well, see signature :nana:

/monthly_2015_05/offshore-company-services.jpg.1e1c096ef43bd9ce7c8195988465f429.jpg

Reactions: protain
Can they all be trusted' date=' looking at their websites it's almost often that you have to visit these Agents to get your business established anywhere.[/quote']
All of them can be trusted, I think you should add Dominica and Gibraltar to the list among Delaware and Swiss!

Gibraltar is on the list' date=' what do you think abot it?[/quote']
Gibraltar is a cool offshore jurisdiction that can be useful for an alternative, I just incorporated a company there by Admin's help, paid aprox 2k EURO now I'm in the process with a company in Dominica same fee takes 2 weeks !!

Gibraltar is a cool offshore jurisdiction that can be useful for an alternative, I just incorporated a company there by Admin's help, paid aprox 2k EURO now I'm in the process with a company in Dominica same fee takes 2 weeks !!
What makes it cool compared with other offshore country? I read lots about it but can't find any reason that's good enough to setup a comp there.

Reactions: alain
Gibraltar can't be compared with the majore offshore jurisdictions any longer. Only for European tax benefits Gibraltar has still something to offer. Beside that there is so much more to offshore companies (so Gibraltar) then privacy and tax evasion.

- A well known person or corporation want to acquire a business, anonymously. So they most often use a offshore company.

- A Familiy is in economic troubles, they are hunted by lenders and creditors for the rest of their assets, so they move them into some advanced offshore company structure and get proper protection!

That's only 2 simple examples of what a offshore company is used for, the ideas and reasons people establish them for are almost endless.

Gibraltar can't be compared with the majore offshore jurisdictions any longer. Only for European tax benefits Gibraltar has still something to offer. Beside that there is so much more to offshore companies (so Gibraltar) then privacy and tax evasion.
- A well known person or corporation want to acquire a business, anonymously. So they most often use a offshore company.

- A Familiy is in economic troubles, they are hunted by lenders and creditors for the rest of their assets, so they move them into some advanced offshore company structure and get proper protection!

That's only 2 simple examples of what a offshore company is used for, the ideas and reasons people establish them for are almost endless.
Wow, thanks, you have more reasons maybe? Would really like to learn more.

You may either want to compare the different jurisdictions you are looking at for the moment or different providers I would say. OP explains some ground basic which is great for noobs and all who are looking into the incorporation of a offshore company but don't know where to start or go.

To add a few more jurisdictions to compare to:

• Seychelles
  • Belize
  • Panama
  • Isle of Man
  • Anguilla
  • Andorra
  • Gibraltar

Finally if we are looking at service providers who may be able to help you with the incorporation of a company is the jurisdiction of your choice, I would recommend to use Google or Bing for this purpose.

Some of the world wide leading providers are:

official website of the Cook Islands.

More...

More...

And for sure we are into play as well, see signature :nana:
Thank you for including our comparison engines above! I hope you find them useful. >>snipped by Admin<<

For asset protection of existing funds, property, vessel and whatever you may have i.e. copyrights, royalties the best way to protect them is by forming a Trust owned by a Foundation in maybe 2 different offshore jurisdictions i.e. Seychelles & Cyprus, move all of it into the entities and from there move them up in the structure. You will need to have some good lawyer involved and to help you.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I want to contact you have send PM to SecretDoom and gruntler please help me I need solution fast.
You may want to give more details to us in regards to what business you are into and what it is you try to achieve that may help you much faster with the right directions.

Latest Threads