Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company formation in Cyprus, BVI or Belize

bugeja

Offshore Agent
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know if you can deal with setups such as a resident company in cyprus and an offshore company in BVI. Then the cyprus company would pay loyalties to BVI company in order to save tax. How much would a setup like this cost and also recurring costs per annum.

Apart from this, I discussed with your partner a non-resident solution nominee director and shareholder solution. Would this solution be better than above and would the directors be outside EU?

Moreover, could you kindly let me know what would be closure costs just to have a full picture in case business goes wrong.

May I ask for why you want a BVI Company, it is way more expansive and complicated to form than a Seychelles corporation, also you will have better benefits with a Seychelles company structured with a Cyprus company, please see the following article we published: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

I would like to clarify the above first before I answer the other of your questions, means let me know which jurisdiction we go for, I would as mentioned highly recommend the Seychelles over the BVI.

Last edited:
Ok. I want to understand costs involved with a seychelles company structured with a company in cyprus. I'll go with what you recommend. First of all do you think this setup makes sense?

We receive swift transfers from EU from online business work and we want to set up in a tax efficient way.

Your partner recommended cyprus non resident but someone else mentioned cyprus + bvi so I am slightly confused. Can you kindly elaborate and send me costs involved please.

Reactions: bugeja
To receive a quote I would need you to submit a ticket Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - you can simply refer to this thread.

Latest Threads