Our valued sponsor

Offshore company formation urgent

Welcome aboard.

Well, you could buy a ready-made / dormant company in one offshore jurisdiction, some of them may even have already opened bank accounts. The only thing that needs to be done are change of ownership and informing the bank about the same.

btw. what is the activity of the company?

Reactions: pontiacG8
The business is trading of furnitures items from china to france, switzerland, but the reason I need the name SonOfGod investment Inc, is that I bought a dormant company with same name in Seychelles, but the office I dealt with did not renew the company for me and now it is struck off with lots of unpaid fees, iam looking for a new jurisdiction with same name to continue my business, can you help?

Well, we can go with a offshore company in Belize, BVI, Cyprus or something, it depends on your preferences and your budget and finally your requirements. The cheapest is a Belize company it can be incorporated within 2 business days and costs only ?700 - 900 depending on what is required.

What I would like to know is if you require a bank account for the company too or is that not needed?

If we get your passport copy and it is not expired, and you can send us a utility bill not older than 3 months and a bank statement or credit card statement from your current bank and not older than 3 months, then we should somehow be able to get this through within 2 - 3 days, that will mean we have the allocation letter so you can receive money on the account, then the PIN code, Token device etc. will be couriered to you by the bank directly.. Usually it does not take more than a few days to arrive.

So left is the company that will take 2 days to incorporate and another 2 days for the documents to be available with apostille.

That's the closes TAT I can give you.

yes i accept, but which bank will you open for me,

i can send you my passport copy certified and my address proof also, but to give you my account statement it might take some time, i can print online statement if you like, it will be easier, my account is in citibank bank, so please advise

All details can be discussed directly by our sales support, please go and open a ticket - More... you will also need to do that to order the company.

Reactions: bothe
Please put this question into the ticket you are going to open so they will respond to you accordantly.

Yeah, put all your question in this ticket and they will be happy to answer all of them, also your follow up questions should be adressed there.

Ok I buyed my Belize company from admin got documents and certificate by e-mail for 5 min. this qas fast waiting for name change and a new documents.
Did everything went as expected, please post back here about the procedure and your experience if you don't mind.

Latest Threads