Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Mauritius my planned setup please confirm.

henrick

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I plan to setup a Mauritius offshore company with Merchant account lancorepayment.co.uk they can offer it for Mauritius company. Once done I want a Seychelles holding to onw the Mauritius corp and maybe a trading company below for different business where I don't need payment processing.

The trading will be trading of goods on stock nothing special and nothing requiring a license, where do you think I should place this trading company?

A Cyprus company may be a good guess. Will you need any warehouse for your goods? I assume they are physical goods right?

Not bad... seems you are serious about your business activity ;) So I assume you will want to travel to the offshore jurisdiction as well? If so you may look at what may be closed to you if you not also plan to move there as well.

Reactions: henrick
If you are in Cyprus you can drop in to our office, we will be happy to help you from the establishing of the company in Cyprus (we do not operate in Mauritius) to finding a real estate that can help you with the ware house and what else you may need.

Reactions: henrick
henrick said:
Hi,
I plan to setup a Mauritius offshore company with Merchant account lancorepayment.co.uk they can offer it for Mauritius company. Once done I want a Seychelles holding to onw the Mauritius corp and maybe a trading company below for different business where I don't need payment processing.

The trading will be trading of goods on stock nothing special and nothing requiring a license, where do you think I should place this trading company?
Did you setup something in Mauritius for instant company or banking?

Incorporation of Mauritius companies is common when finding a merchant account get challenging.

May be I can help for the registration of your offshore company in Mauritius.

AT Henrick:

Do you intend to Trade in Mauritius. If so, it would be difficult. Well hope that you got the good advice. May I know who is your Management Company there?

stephenbestel said:
May be I can help for the registration of your offshore company in Mauritius.
AT Henrick:

Do you intend to Trade in Mauritius. If so, it would be difficult. Well hope that you got the good advice. May I know who is your Management Company there?
Thank you very much for your post stephenbestel. I went to Cyprus to meet with CCLOGIC and their team and to get clarification about what my options are. I must say I'm pleased with the kindness and warm welcome I got during the visit. So I decided to start with the formation of my Cyprus company. I will be back in Cyprus next week to meed with some real estate and hosting centre.. also Cyprus is not far away from where I live so it's great.

Reactions: JohnLocke
We are always pleased to hear from satisfied clients ;)

Latest Threads