Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in the Seychelles and Bank account in Cyprus, read to learn!

jericho

Offshore Agent
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

With the many questions about almost the same each day on this forum, I wanted to post about my set up in the Seychelles.

I started just like you to explore the Internet and this Forum for a possible solution for my needs. Quickly I was guided to the Seychelles by Admin who shoed me this article: invalid1c/forum/blogs/admin/121-why-seychelles.html first thing that got into my mind wow this guy is pretty fast and maybe I should look somweher else :) To shorten the story a little I went through the process to register a Seychelles company and to open a bank accoutn for the Seychelles corp. in Cyprus. Everything went through and fine, after just 8 weeks I got it set up, today I'm happy and know why the Seychelles is better for my business purpose rather than a Hong Kong or BVI setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are satisfied with your offshore set up in the Seychelles.

Actually, Belize Seychelles or Cyprus it dosen't matter what matters is the corporate vehicle behind the accounts, is the offshore company structured correctly it can help you protect you against any tax liabilities.

I learned that a Cyprus bank account for my Seychelles company was the best choice I ever made. My customers and business associates are really happy to pay by Wire transfer to me and to get paid by my Seychelles corp. :thumbsUp:

Why should a onshore account be better? As long as the bank account has a IBAN account number and most customers are in Europe this may be the best solution for you.

Latest Threads