Our valued sponsor

Offshore company incorporation BVI, Panama, Nevis or other, please comment?

Safa

Corporate Services
Jan 26, 2009
Israel
Visit site
Need Offshore company incorporation but I don't know if I should incorporate in the BVI, Nevis, Panama or somewhere different?

What do I want to do with the company?

I want to make stock exchange company have already signed agreement with some platform provider to offer this to customer but I want it to be operated from an offshore company! What I heard is that the BVI or Panama is the greatest offshore jurisdictions for this purpose but I'm simply not sure, others say Hong Kong or Belize :confused::confused:

Nevis seems to be OK if you know someone or a company there to help you, otherwise, why not Seychelles? It is faster, cheaper and it offers a much higher privacy and asset protection and you can stay anonymous.

Panama seems to me to be a no go! Look at the many TIEA's this country has signed... The number of TIEA's should be the guideline to where you want to incorporate if the aim is asset and privacy protection. Otherwise we are looking into DTA's which can be a UP- but as well a DOWN :)

The TIEA's and DTA's are not always a parameter in a decision when it comes to which offshore jurisdiction you place your business.

I confirm that sometimes the DTA can be a benefit rather than a negative aspect... what you are looking for is the loophole in the DTA's mechanism rather than looking at the DTA itself. Carefully structuring of your offshore company (group) may help you to know what I'm into here.

What you will want to look at is if the purpose is tax evasion or any similar activity or if it is regular avoiding of taxes ;)

Latest Threads