Our valued sponsor

Offshore company only accepting bitcoins does it work?

What can I buy with BitCoin and why would I do as you asked @I'mRobot ?
because you want to avoid your idenity to be revealed! You also don't want you account closed because of people calling your bank!

I setup a Belize company for my business all good! Works like I read.. Have a nice weekend thu&¤#

update! Leupay sucks crock balls! They have introduced some huge verification requirements which I don't agree to. Forget about them if you want something easy to work with!
agree, I gave up to setup the account anonymous, it won't work any longer and for that reason I choose a different service that allow me to apply with darks.

In my research to enter into some ultra high risk business which will attract people you can't trust at all, I want to secure my money somehow! I was wondering if accepting bitcoins is 100% chargeback secured?

Would it be safe to only accept BitCoins if you know that the person on the other end is a criminal or he try to scam you one way or another? I mean once the transaction is executed will he be able at any point to get his money back?

Can he sue the offshore company itself? I mean write to the registry or do something that will reveal the information of beneficial ownership of the offshore company say in the Seychelles or Belize?
I would love if I only had to focus on Bitcoin payments since it's much easier to integrate with my business compared to any other payment method!