Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Paypal + Stripe Help please

overseas

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
This will be my first offshore company so I would be thankfull for help,

I want a zero tax offshore company which can do all or most things mentioned bellow...

-Receive and send Payment through Paypal
-Withdraw Money from paypal to Bank account or credit card
-Receive Payments from customer through credit card (stripe or similar payment processor)
-Open bank account (remotly would be best)
-No public register if possible
-register Website (this should be possible with any offshore company or not?)
-trade stocks tax free ( course profit and dividend)
-Trading App/Broker that will let my company trade stocks
-trade BTC /LTC taxfree would be a great extra

My thoughts are to open a belize Ltd.

But i have heard its hard to open bank account in belize...
Also paypal can only withdraw money from Belize business account to VISA issued in belize or us bank account which leads me to the question if you know a bank in the us that openes bank account for Belize company or a bank in belize that openes bank account + visa for belize company

Additional information:

Austrian Citizenship
Will move to Philippines/Paraguay to apply to Territorial taxation
Payments will be low at the beginning so the bank should not be asking to much questions.

Please tell me if my plans are possible and which bank will cooperate with this situation and which broker would be best for my situation for trading on the us stock market...

So basically you want a miracle haha.

Let's first think about the US stock market, you will be taxed for every dividend the US stocks give you no matter where you have your company or where you live. The tax rate for those dividends are 30% if you don't have a tax treaty with the US.

About everything else, it will depends on your budget. Want something cheap? A US LLC as a disregard entity but forget to open a real bank account remotely there, payment processors and brokers will accept you easily but you will need to pay taxes on trading profits I think (you will need to talk a tax advisor first), that company is not taxed in the US so you will pay taxes in your country as an individual, but I'm not sure if trading profits also applies there.

Reactions: overseas
You want to relocate to a tax friendly country and setup a company there! That would work for you i.e. Malta, Georgia, Gibraltar just as a few examples.

Thanks for the quick reply...

So if I would like only this view things to start

Company + Bank Account with zero tax in Belize
Working Paypal Account without limits...
Credit card payment option for my customers...

Please if you know how to proceed to explain it step by step to me.

Which agency should I choose to set up the company?
Which bank would work for best for a startup company in Belize?
What fees does the bank have?
Can i transfer paypal funds to the bank by credit card?

1584189621675.png

It seems to work all fine for this guy...

Which bank would work for best for a startup company in Belize?
Can i transfer paypal funds to the bank by credit card?

Not possible whilst you are still resident in Austria. The company will be taxed as Austrian tax resident due to CFC laws.

But ignoring that, you are not getting a paypal account for a belize company from what I understand.
To allow customers pay by credit card you will need a merchant bank account, again difficult, unless you can find a processor prepared to take you on. But as you say income expected to be low to start with, then there isn't much incentive there.

Someone said they are using verotel for processing, but they charge a hefty % for high risk (or high risk jurisdictions (offshore i.e. belize)

In addition, I don't see anyone suggesting belize anymore.

This is going to be mission impossible. You won't find a solution that easy!

Reactions: dav19e

Which bank would work best for a startup company in Belize?
Can i transfer paypal funds to the bank by credit card as paypal belize does not allow transfer to bank account...
1584189621675.png

Thank you for your help in advance...

Thread merged, please avoid to open two threads of the same topic.

Aww thats so hard probably will work my entire life 9 to 5

User @happyjohn said he got a paypal account for his seychelles company. But again, the business will be tax resident in Austria due to CFC. But the thread where it was mentioned is here, but no follow details (when / how so take all with a pinch of salt as most evidence points the other way)

What exactly in short form is it you are looking for ?

Only possible ways are to relocate or setup something with darks! Otherwise forget about it or wait until the entire world suffers the Corona Virus and only a fraction humans are left on earth.

setup something with darks

What do you mean by this?

The current problem is that Belize company is perfect in many ways (pricing, privacy, tax). Problem is that I'm very unknown and I don't have the knowledge which bank will open an account for me and how I can open a solid Paypal account where I can transfer my money to my bank account

You may look inside the mentor group if you can effort that, everything is well explained there and it may or may not help you.

setup something with darks

What do you mean by this?
Using fake documents, but is not allowed to be discussed on the open / public board.

The current problem is that Belize company is perfect in many ways (pricing, privacy, tax). Problem is that I'm very unknown and I don't have the knowledge which bank will open an account for me and how I can open a solid Paypal account where I can transfer my money to my bank account
No it isn't, you still have to pay AUSTRIAN corporation tax as your business will be effectively controlled from Austrian soil. It is IRRELEVANT that Belize has 0% tax. Read on the CFC laws.

Latest Threads