Our valued sponsor

Offshore company - ready-made company with already bank account

Actually we don't have such nor in Cyprus, Seychelles, BVI or Belize since it would be against the banks compliancy and DD policy. You will need to be careful if you buy such a company offered by anyone, since you will never know when the bank finds out that the owner of the company has changed without to inform the bank about this!

We have plenty of companies available in Cyprus about 50+ also aged Cyprus companies from 2007/2008/2009/2010 are available, if you want to make any changes i.e. name change, shareholder or director change additional costs apply and you may expect this to take up to 5 weeks an even longer!

If you at any time can get a Ready-Made company with an already opened and operative bank account available then let us know I know a few guys who want to pay good money for such.

Belarious said:
I think I have seen someone to advertise such stuff, means ready-made offshore company with already opened bank account... will have to google a little to find it.
Good luck with that, I can only say be carefull if the bank not get informed about the change of ownership of the company and they find out what was going on the account will be closed.

Belarious said:
I think I have seen someone to advertise such stuff, means ready-made offshore company with already opened bank account... will have to google a little to find it.
Did you had any luck to find the company?

Admin said:
Actually we don't have such nor in Cyprus, Seychelles, BVI or Belize since it would be against the banks compliancy and DD policy. You will need to be careful if you buy such a company offered by anyone, since you will never know when the bank finds out that the owner of the company has changed without to inform the bank about this!
I remember last year you mentioned you had 1 or 2 Cyprus companies with already opened bank account:s-confused:

gruntler said:
Hi,
I need a ready-made shelf company with already bank account that is operative the offshore jurisdiction don't matter what options are ther?
There are ready-made companies available in the Seychelles and Cyprus, problem is that you have to pay lots of money for them... we have received an quote, $10.000 for a 2006 company!

thelost said:
There are ready-made companies available in the Seychelles and Cyprus, problem is that you have to pay lots of money for them... we have received an quote, $10.000 for a 2006 company!
Check if the account is really operative before you pay such money!

I read this entire thread again and again but have to ask, sorry for that! If I buy a ready-made company say in Cyprus and you have opened a bank account for this company already, why would it be so complicated to walk to the bank and say here is the new owner of the company can you please make the necessary changes?

Not really true, sorry :) If you have acquired a company which has an active bank account then you will want to inform the bank about the change of ownership as soon as this transaction has been executed. Most often it would be wise to ask the bank if they will accept the new owner before such a transaction is executed to avoid any interruption in the business.

Latest Threads