Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company service provider what is important for you?

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
When I read about offshore company service providers it looks like they are competing on price at least thus that advertise on Google!

What beside the price would be important for you when you buy a offshore company?

backup support ?
help to setup an advance structure?
what else??

I'm curious because the fees varies a lot and from real world experience I know that you get what you pay for :)

Say you don't care about all extra services but only need a company, would it matter what services they can provider later on? Say I just wanted the cheapest how could it harm me?
The offshore services provider must be able to provide additional certificates (Incumbency, Good Standing, Copies, etc.) and upgrade/downgrade services.

Reactions: solomo and Richmond
Most can get you the certificates required! Most don't even know what services they could upgrade or downgrade with because they have no clue! There are more stupid people online then people that know something actually. 9 of 10 service providers I have approached can't help you as soon as you ask some more complicated questions.

20 of 20 service providers refused to respond just because I asked them about fake docs :D so I told them GFY!

Reactions: solomo and SoFast
Most can get you the certificates required! Most don't even know what services they could upgrade or downgrade with because they have no clue! There are more stupid people online then people that know something actually. 9 of 10 service providers I have approached can't help you as soon as you ask some more complicated questions.

20 of 20 service providers refused to respond just because I asked them about fake docs :D so I told them GFY!
LoL :D this make sense...coo-:!y

Reactions: solomo
What is important for me is that the service provider understands that not all doing business with digital services are amateurs. I've had surprisingly many agents deny or even not reply to me because they assumed I'm just one of those "e-book entrepreneurs" trying to make out a quick buck by scamming people.

What is important for me is that the service provider understands that not all doing business with digital services are amateurs. I've had surprisingly many agents deny or even not reply to me because they assumed I'm just one of those "e-book entrepreneurs" trying to make out a quick buck by scamming people.
A Professional Registered Agent provides a good after sales service.

Can someone recommend such Agent that give good after sale service ? because i agree that is very importen.

It would bee nice to know if there are any good Agent out on internet or only jokers and scammers that sell incoporate offshores business

Can you say what can go wrong if I pick the bad service provider of offshore company?
Bad after sales service.
An offshore companies could need:
- Certificate of Incumbency with Apostille;
- Renewal + Certificate of Good Standing with Apostille;
- A copy of a particular corporate document;
- Upgrade or downgrade;
- Additional advice;
- etc.

Like i said i need good after sell service that take care me and my business serveral years with good support ....where are this Agent that you can trust 100% are there any? I think everyone want promote they own Agency but is there any Review website that not only they who sell they own service speak good about them self?
Kind of business?

Latest Threads