Our valued sponsor

Offshore company Seychelles for German is it good?

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2011
Monaco
Visit site
Hello,

I'm German citisen (Berlin) and want to take my online business offshore for tax reasons, I was looking at all the many amazing posts here on the forum about the Seychelles and wonder if this is what I have to look into?

Will the Seychelles protect my privacy and anonymity so no one finds out that I have this company?

Actually you can find more information about the Seychelles and the layer of privacy and anonymity it offers here: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

There are no problems to incorporate a company for you in the Seychelles, since there is no public register there, and the Seychelles is not part of the EU nor has signed all the many TIE's and other Information Exchange agreements like most offshore jurisdictions have, then it may be perfectly fine for what you are looking for.

Last edited:
The Seychelles does not have any corporate tax means the tax rate is 0% - more information about the Seychelles company formation can be found here: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
svt said:
Hallo Bundeswher, you can open an offshore company in Hong Kong. I opened one last year for around 400 euros through a Chinese middleman company. You don;t need to stay there, it's like a virtual company. Profit tax is around 7% I think.
Spartak

Sofia, Bulgarien
No thank you HK is not an option, have to pay 7% corporate tax, file report and so on way to complicated.

I have placed my order for a Seychelles company with nominees for extra protection.

Thanks for your input.

moneymaker said:
Did you incorporated your Seychelles company on promosion / discounted offer here on the forum or before that? I wonder if it is the same Seychelles company package we receive.
I ordered a company and got the reg. no. and scanned copies everything is as expectedthumbups

Reactions: matthew
Thank you for the update. I will have to read and learn a little more before I can make a decission of where to go and how to setup my offshore entities.