Our valued sponsor

Offshore company that will do business with US

Belize, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines can work fine with US customers.

There are other jurisdictions that can be an alternative, but are more expensive than the first ones and have a corporate tax and accounting requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably stupid question, but how it works with getting money to my country in Europe? It will be my first offshore company so I have still some question marks in my head.

Can I just use credit card to withdraw what I need and keep rest of money in offshore bank?

In case of some bigger payments, for example I will want to buy a car, are there some limitations and problems?

Probably stupid question, but how it works with getting money to my country in Europe? It will be my first offshore company so I have still some question marks in my head.

Can I just use credit card to withdraw what I need and keep rest of money in offshore bank?

In case of some bigger payments, for example I will want to buy a car, are there some limitations and problems?
Buying a car depends on the country where you live in.

You should not under any circumstances buy anything with such a card if you have to provide your name for any contracts such as to buy a car! You should also not use the card at the same ATM everytime but find different ATM's and even better, use ATM's in your nighbour country if possible.

You will get taxed on it in your home country! And once they figure out that you have more money at a corporate account that belongs to you they will also tax the total amount there as direct income for you. Consult a tax consultant in your country for professional advise. You are playing with fire.